Great news! We’ve partnered with MCA Track to help MCA lenders process loan applications faster and more efficiently. That means faster underwriting with real data and automated processes to beat out the competition.
With a full integration into MCA Track, Lendflow’s embedded Credit Decisioning Engine unlocks the full potential of fully automated end-to-end loan processing capabilities —from application to underwriting and servicing — to help MCA lenders make better, faster decisions in order to serve SMB customers.
With the full integration with MCA Track, lenders can:
- Make smarter decisions, faster: Automate the underwriting, eliminate manual application processing.
- Minimize risks and reduce defaults: Optimize your scoring system to increase decisioning accuracy.
- Save time and money: Access SMB data from dozens of providers through a single API and contract. No commitments or minimums.
Here’s how it works:
- Lenders use Lendflow’s white-labeled loan application to collect business and personal information, bank statements or Plaid data
- Tap into automated Underwriting and Decisioning to perform Fraud, KYC, KYB checks, run cash flow analysis, check bureau credit data (business and personal), build and run scorecards, create offers, collect stips
- Add MCA Track credentials to the Lendflow Portal and automatically send personal/ business information and offer details to your MCA portal that’s ready to fund!
Lendflow’s advanced Data Decisioning Engine enables lenders to access dozens of data sources through a single API and contract and build workflows to optimize their decisioning and decrease costs.
Now, with our new partnership with MCA Track, MCA lenders can automate the entire life of the loan - from application to underwriting and servicing - all in one go.
At Lendflow, we’re constantly striving to help lenders place capital in the hands of qualified customers as quickly and efficiently as possible — integrating with MCA Track will get us one step closer to our mission to enable every company to provide seamless financial experiences to their customers, empowering them to reach their full potential.
To learn more about how Lendflow and MCA Track work together, register for our upcoming Webinar on Aug 10!